In My Neighborhood in 32583>Question Details

Shiela Creel, Home Buyer in Riverview, AL

We are looking for a 4bd 2-3bth home in Milton 150k-170k with a decent sized yard for our boys to play. MUST be a nice/friendly neighborhood. We are

Asked by Shiela Creel, Riverview, AL Sat Dec 18, 2010

just simply looking for a home to settle in after a move-around life in the military.

I'm Bob Supinger with Realty Masters and am confident I can help you find the right home at a bargain price!
We are #1 in town for property management and have been doing all all aspects of buying/selling/investing
since 1978. Our team is pro military (I'm a ret. USN and our broker is a retired Navy Captain) and I vol. frequently at NAS and assist our troops in their housing needs. Our website is I look fwd to hearing from you soon. My direct cell is 850 207-0912.
Hi Shiela,

Thank you for your question and interest in Milton. My dad also settled on the area over 30 years after our life in the military and they have never regretted it. Neighborhood was the most important thing back then to my dad, so I know how important it would be to you today. There are many beautiful homes that meet your criteria so please email me and I would love to help you with your transition to the area. Happy Holidays,
Mari Gomez, Coldwell Banker United, Realtors, (850) 777-6586 or
Hi, I'm also in the military (Air Force) and can help you with finding a house in the Milton/Pace area. I can be reached at 850-396-3562.

Bo English
Re/Max Horizons
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 18, 2010
Hi Shiela!

I have (14) properties that meet your criteria. I'm holding them as I wait for an email address to forward them to. Let me know after you've reviewed if you'd like additional follow-up questioning.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!!
Donna Alday Keller Williams Realty Emerald Coast
cell: 850-499-2528
If you were in the military you most likely qualify for a VA loan where you get 100% financing. If most of the closing costs are paid by the seller, you could potentially buy with no out of pocket expenses. Give me a call if you are interested.

Jose Morales
Florida Mortgage Coach

There are many homes in Milton for sale that meet your criteria and price range, many of them are new construction. With most of the new homes most of your closing costs are paid. If you'll send me youe email address, I'll email you the listings.