bigfoff, Renter in Chicago, IL

Want to know what it’s like to live in Brighton Park?

Asked by bigfoff, Chicago, IL Fri Apr 20, 2012

Answers

5
Brighton Park is located on the southwest side of Chicag, 6 miles from downtown, and is characterized by the abundance of 2-3 unit buildings. Archer Avenue, originally an old Indian trail known as Plank Road, is the hub of commercial and retail business and is a great direct route to downtown, with buses running on a regular basis. If you drive, I-55 is conveniently close by. Kelly High School is located on California Ave, just south of Archer Avenue and is across the street from Kelly Park. There are a number of parochial schools in the neighborhood, as well as Shields Grammar School. Pope John Paul II visited Brighton Park a number of years ago and celebrated outdoor Mass at Five Holy Martyrs Church. I lived in Brighton Park for quite a long time and am very familiar with this community. If you want to know more about it, contact me at nhaley@dreamtown.com and I'll be happy to share.
FYI: Over the last 6 months 99 homes have either sold or are for sale ranging in price from $19k - $260k. Use a Realtor - It will make your search process much easier.
Explore the area by yourself. Go out to dinner, visit the grocery store. Walk around the blocks you are interested in. If you can picture yourself living there, then go for it.

Ivan Sagel
312-515-7823
IvanSagel@DwellOneRealty.com
Check it out yourself! Go there at all different times of the day and night. Go on weekends and weekdays. Only you will be able to tell if its right for you!
Web Reference: http://AmericorpRe.com
The best way to find this information is to do a google search for this area . If you need assistance in finding a place to call home please call me at 7089254076 or by email at Diana@ findingourbalance.com please remember that my services are always free . I look forward to hearing from you soon .