In My Neighborhood in 29466>Question Details

Samsumax, Home Buyer in Mount Pleasant, SC

Want custom home in river town country club side, or dunes west

Asked by Samsumax, Mount Pleasant, SC Thu May 31, 2012

Hello, I having a hard time finding a custom home ~ 3000 sq on a large private lot at a price point of~450k. my realtor just cut me lose as she does not have the time as we need to buy soon. I travel a lot and have little time. If I can't find something that has value I will continue to lease another year. Any ideas?

Answers

20
I have a couple who is about to put their house on the market in Rivertowne. It is on a corner lot and has great curb appeal. Call me if you want to find out more.
Martha Freshley
William Means Real Estate
(843) 297-7530
http://www.charlestonrealestate.com

I just had a meeting with the sales agent at Dunes West last week. I know it has been a while since you posted your question but the market has changed tremendously since then. Have you found something already?

Talk soon,

Rebecca Kroseberg
Carolina One
843.901.8659
rebecca@CharlestonLifestyleGuide.com
I will definitely help. I am very committed and will take all the time you need to find what you want. I am a hard worker with lots of patience. I will do all the legwork and live in Park West which is right next to Dunes West and Rivertowne.

Debbie Knowles
Brand Name Realty
843-609-8998
Please contact me and I will work towards finding you what you want in this area. I know the area very well and have contacts throughout the Mount Pleasant area. You can also go to my website at YourAgent inSC.com
Hope to hear from you,
Jim Oster
I'm also looking for a custom home, 3+ bedrooms, pretty kitchen, open family room, lots of windows, ~ 2800 sq ft in a area with lots of trees. Is there an area in Mount Pleasant with new homes that don't have all those stairs? We are retiring and want the master suite on the main level.
Hi Susan. Charleston National and Dunes West have lots of trees. I can pick you up and drive you around the neighborhoods to see if you like them. I will also find the perfect house for you without all those stairs. :)

Debbie Knowles
Brand Name Realty
843-609-8998
debbie@debbieknowlesrealty.com
Flag Mon Nov 5, 2012
Hi Susan, t sounds like you would like the Old Mt Pleasant area. Give me a call and I will set up some appointments to view some homes that will suit your needs. Thanks, Martha Freshley cell# (843) 297-7530
Flag Mon Jun 25, 2012
There are several communities in Mount Pleasant that would suit these criteria. I am a buyers agent and would be happy to search for specific listings suited to your needs. You can reach me at 843-568-3193 or katherine@chucktownhomes.com.
Flag Mon Jun 25, 2012
Thanks everyone I submitted an offer today as the seller agreed to our price. I did respond to a three of you and thank you for your help.
You have received some great answers already from very good Realtors. How large of a lot are you looking for? As I'm sure you've seen, it is difficult to find anything over 0.30 acres at that price point. That said, there are a few out there. Have you explored Horlbeck Creek (a bit further south on Rt 41)? They are a few great homes in there and one in particular listed at $499,500 that is on a 0.40 acre lot. Please let me know if you would like more info, or if you would like to chat further. In any event good luck finding the right home! It's a great time to buy right now!
Ryan Killian
Carolina One Real Estate
843.284.3289
rkillian@carolinaone.com
I am listing something close to these parameters in a nother part of Rivertowne. Feel free to contact me directly if you do not have an agent, otherwise have your buyers agent contact me. Its coming on the market this weekend.
Steve Young
RealtorSteveYoung@gmail.com
or
843.375.2752
I don't see my post, so I hope I am not repeating my self! I live in the area of Rivertowne, and actually do have a custom home not yet on the market located in Park West, Wheatstone area - custom home on almost .5 acre - very lushly landscaped, gorgeous venetian granite, seperate garage with unfinished frog and connected to home by beautiful breezeway - if you would like to look at it please contact me and I can make arrangements !! Therese Jenkins, 843-568-9748, therese@beautifulhomesllc.com. I would love to help you find a home, and have been a Broker/owner in real estate for over 15 years, I've seen it all! Either way, I wish you the best of luck, it is a great time to buy and in that price range, particularily in the Dunes West/ RT/ PW areas, you can find a lot of house with serious negotiability, but I do feel the winds of change beginning.
You have seen responses from some of the Top Agents that work in Mount Pleasant....any of us will be happy to work with you, and work hard to find the right house for you. Go Get 'Em!
I am happy to help you find what you want. Please give me a call or email to get started right away!! In live in Park West and Dunes West and Rivertowne are very close to me.

Debbie Knowles
843-609-8998
debbieknowles@kw.com
I am more than happy to assist you. I have a few listings over there, but they are larger and higher in price. There are plenty of custom home in Dunes West and Rivertowne to be had. Please call or me or email me your contact info.

Patrick Mahaney
Prudential Carolina Sun
2011 Relator of Distinction
843.725.8003
I hit the Internet every day petty hard, have seen some of the homes thru open house and some with the realtor, who released me from the standard agreement, so I can find a home as she is very busy. The problem is the homes in my price point we do not like and or offer little value, ie priced at current market. Open to park west, need cario, wondo, and not sure of the darrel creek area? as its long drive to the airport. If you have a seller that needs to sale, and has value to give up, which is few these days please let me know.

I responded but meant to give you my contact information, Therese Jenkins, Owner/Broker Beautiful Homes Realty of Charleston, 843-568-9748, therese@beautifulhomesllc.com!
Flag Thu May 31, 2012
Giood morning!

Thank you for the opportunity to provide you with info regarding new homes in Dunes West and in Rivertowne. I have attached a link to some that may be of interest to you...Let me know what you think!

I would love to do the research on these homes so that you will have a firm understanding of the experience of the builder, etc. Just let me know how I can help!

Have a wonderful day!

Cheryll

Cheryll Woods-Flowers, Keller Williams
843-442-2219
cflowers@woodsflowers.om
There are several custom or semi-custom homes in that area. I am a realtor and live in that area, and would be glad to spend the time necessary helping you find your perfect home. Please feel free to e-mail me at aulmer@carolinaone.com or call at 843-670-6341 and I will be glad to send you the listings.

Andrea Ulmer, Realtor, BPOR
Carolina One Real Estate
Web Reference: http://www.andreaulmer.com
I have several custom builders I can recommend for both Dunes West and Rivertowne. In fact, one of our clients just finished building an amazing home in Dunes West on the water!!! Amazing home and we would be happy to show you!!! We have several lots to show you as well in both communities. Feel free to give us a call!!!
Kim Meyer
The Meyer/Potts Team
843-743-9468
Web Reference: http://www.meyerpotts.com
Have you seen 2800 Latrobe Ct?
http://www.buyhomesincharleston.com/listings/view/residentia…

How about 2505 BALLAST POINT (slightly above your price point)

If you wish to view either of these, please call me 843-864-3777

Alan Donald
Broker Associate
Mount Pleasant
There are properties in these areas that meet your criteria. I am a full time buyers agent and would be happy to work with you for as long as it takes to find the property that suits your needs. You can reach me at 843-568-3193 or by email at katherine@chucktownhomes.com.
The Multiple Listing Service show's 42 properties that meet your specifications. If you would like further assistance please contact me at (843) 810-1002 or by email at danny.patrick@agentownedrealty.com.

Danny