In My Neighborhood in 92544>Question Details

Sandra Bounds, Home Buyer in Hemet, CA

WHAT IS IT LIKE TO LIVE IN HEMET?

Asked by Sandra Bounds, Hemet, CA Wed May 5, 2010

Answers

4
Sandra---

I moved here 2 years ago and love it! Everything I need is within 5 to 10 minutes from my home! I first started showing homes here in 2008 and have sold several in different areas. All my clients are happy with their homes and the area they live in! We have beautiful snow-capped mountains in winter, lovely flowers in the spring, perfect summer nights and colorful trees in the fall! I just recently found a bar & grill with Karaoke -- 6 nights a week!! i'm hooked!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 19, 2011
I love this area! I have raised my three girls in Hemet, gone to Hemet High School. One is now married, one getting married and one in college. I truely believe where you live is what you make of it. Hemet has gotten some bad press, but basically is still a small town. Alot of people know eachother, and that's what i like. We still have dairies, horse ranches, grapefruit and orange orchards. Football on friday nights are still a big thing at the High schools. Sports for all ages is highly promoted. If you want more information let me know as i have a relocation package with various information on our town, Hemet
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 27, 2010
I have been a resident since 1994, very easy living, where I live it is close to everything. Hemet accomodates the young families and the senior residents. If you have a certain interest or need let me know, we can find an answer for you. If you are not currently working with a Realtor, I would be most happy to assist you in locating a home. Diane Eleyse Tew, Homestar Real Estate, Inc. 951-492-9642
Any area is what you make of it--if you are not familiar with the neighborhood, consider driving through more than once and at different times of day, look at everything that is important to you, then make a determination--will your comfort level be reached.