In My Neighborhood in 78382>Question Details

Natividadram…, Home Buyer in Miami Beach, FL

WHAT ARE THE AMENITIES OF THE AREA?

Asked by Natividadramos Vasconcelos, Miami Beach, FL Mon Aug 20, 2012

Answers

3
Joe, I'll wave my 'magic wand' to ensure hurricanes stay away. The good news is...wonderful St "Jo" island creates somewhat of a barrier for Rockport/Fulton. Also...we're best friends with every insurance company & agent in town! Ya just never know...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 22, 2012
Rockport boasts the only BLUE WAVE beach in Texas. Our intimate beautiful beach provides the perfect nesting place for a day or a lifetime. If you're looking for fishing, Aransas County is the place to be from the Intracoastal to Copano Bay. Don't forget to watch for the Hummingbirds & some of the most beautiful birds on the Texas Coast from Rosette Spoonbills to Pelicans. Whether you want to relax or volunteer at the Fulton Mansion, Rockport Center for the Arts or Maritime Museum, Rockport/Fulton provides a MECCA of choices & amenities. We're casual & relish in Fun 'N' the Sun. That's why visitors call us "The CHARM of the Texas Coast".
Rockport has a plethora of art galleries, boutique stores, and museums. For such a small town we're quite cosmopolitan!. Our bays are great for sailing, fishing (wade, boat & pier), power boating, para-sailing and swimming. We also have a number of very good restaurants offering a wide selection of dining choices from fresh seafood to Tex-Mex (with authenic Sushi, Italian and Vietnamese cuisines thrown in to really open up the palate).