In My Neighborhood in 93465>Question Details

Joe Minasola, Home Buyer in Templeton, CA

Vickie, Looking for 2nd property with location close to Tempelton or Paso area. Land and proximity to town is most important. Quality of house

Asked by Joe Minasola, Templeton, CA Sun Feb 5, 2012

is last.

Answers

3
Your best bet would be to find a Realtor to represent you as a Buyer's Agent. They can help you locate a home that will suit your needs. Of course, they will need all the details of what you are looking for and can set you up with a direct link to the MLS, where you will get listings the second they come on the market. This will give you the best chance to find that "perfect" home.

Leila Harrington
DRE Broker Lic. #: 01509429
Real Estate Broker, MBA
Mission Country Properties
PO Box 2179, Paso Robles, CA 93447
Office (805) 238-5200 Cell (805) 712-7354
http://www.MissionCountryProperties.com
I am a Templetonian myself and was fortunate to find a 5 acre ranchette with a home we love 12 years ago. There are some great properties in North San Luis Obispo County. I would love to discuss exactly what you are looking for in the way of number of bedrooms, baths, size of home, min. to max. number of acres or lots size you are looking for and any other criteria that is important to you. Having this information will allow me to customize a search for you. With your email address, I would be able to send you a list of available properties as well as send you information on new listings as they hit the market.

Please contact me at 805.550.7045 or christina@peabodyplum.com to start your property search. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Christina Maldonado Lic# 01271971
Peabody & Plum Realtors
Vickie, there are many properties available in the Templeton/Paso area. A mores specific idea of your needs would help. How much land, and how close to which town do you want/need to be? Templeton and Paso are only about five miles apart, so anywhere in between would be "close" to both. You mention that the quality of the house is least important, but what are you looking for? Number of bedrooms and baths? Square footage, one or two stories, etc.? Finally,what price range are you looking in? More details will get you better information. I would be delighted to help you find what you're looking for.