In My Neighborhood in 30506>Question Details

Grammylindy, Other/Just Looking in Gainesville, GA

Trying to find a map that shows the relationship (distance-wise) between Cain Circle and Paces Lane, and Paces Lane with Swiss Aire Road,

Asked by Grammylindy, Gainesville, GA Mon Apr 4, 2011

Gainesville, GA 30506

Answers

1
I'm and agent with Coldwell Banker Residential. All three streets are within a few miles of each other and very close to Lake Lanier in Forsyth County.
Paces Lane is in the Northwalk Subdivision with homes in the $250k to $380k; most on 3/4 acre wooded lots. It has an HOA with swim tennis amenities.
Swiss Air Rd is off Bethel Rd and is one street over from Paces. There is no HOA and many of the homes here are lake front with dock. They have a wide price range from aprox low $300's with some over $1mil in Lioness Estates. I have a listing nearby on Berringer Point.
Cain Circle is a little further East, off Wadrip and also contains many Lake Lanier Homes with docks. Prices range from as low as $80k to the mid $500's in that area.
I not only work this area, I live nearby. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you would like me to send you some listings. http://www.PhilsRealEstateTeam.com
Thanks Phil