In My Neighborhood in 28792>Question Details

Julie, Other/Just Looking in Asheville, NC

Trulia is NOT showing Apple Blossom Ln. This neighborhood (Apple Blossom Estates), developed in the mid-80's is directly off of Sugarloaf Road -- NOT

Asked by Julie, Asheville, NC Sat Feb 12, 2011

Pleasant Meadow Ln. Trulia's location drop is off by about 1-1.5 miles. Apple Blossom Ln. IS visible to the left. Aerial shot is wrong, too. HOW CAN YOU GET AREAS CORRECTED ON TRULIA?

Answers

1
That is a good question, Julie. Since Trulia is feed by Bizhub on a lot of the listings in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) you would think that the correct information would transfer. I have had the same problem with some of my properties. No matter how I try to change the name of the road...it will not let me and therefore cannot map it correctly. I am sorry you are having these frustrations.

If you are looking for a particular area, or type/price-range of home, then as REALTORS(r) we are able to set you up with a shopping cart that the MLS directly feeds...in real-time...with correct mapping. If you are not currently working with another REALTOR(r), I would be happy to help you in your search. That way you don't have to look at every single thing on the Internet, but only those properties that interest you...emailed directly to you. Please let me know if I can help!