In My Neighborhood in 29016>Question Details

rodney.monroe, Home Buyer in Blythewood, SC

To All, I am a retired military veteran of 28 yrs and my wife and I are wanting to relocate in an area that is quiet, clean, friendly, with very

Asked by rodney.monroe, Blythewood, SC Thu Oct 11, 2012

limited traffic. What I am basically asking, "is this location perfect to what we're looking for?

Answers

9
Mr. Monroe,

In this time that we are living in it is hard to find a city that is safe, quite and friendly but with that said you may want to come visit Blythewood, SC. Blythewood is conveniently located just outside of the state's capital city of Columbia and about 45 minutes south of Charlotte, NC. Blythewood is a quite area with some of the most friendliest people that you will ever meet. We defiantly put the 'Southern Hospitality' in the South. If you would like to come a visit, give us a call. We'd LOVE to show you why you will want to make Blythewood you next and final Home.
Some hoe trulia has my information in Darlington, but that is not correct. I live in Blythewood
I am a retired military as well and I have my home on the market. It's a nice .5 acre lot and a fence back yard in a nice quite neighborhood and with plenty of upgrades
Rodney,
My wife and I just moved and have a nice place on over 2 acres that we would like you to consider.
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/215-Running…
The house is listed with a local realtor and we would love for our home to be a blessing to a nice family.
Dear Rodney,
My family & I live in southeast columbia, near the v.a. and we're looking to move. Our home is in a gated community with several retired singles, couples and veterans. It's not Blythewood, but it is very quiet. Please email me if you have any interest. The address is 128 Twin Oaks Lane, Columbia, SC 29209. My email is jtuls@sc.rr.com
Good luck house hunting,
Jason
Rodney,
We are a military family who is now stationed at Fort Rucker. We currently have a home in Ashley Oaks (phase I) that we would like to rent. It is on 1.48 ac with a pond and dock but still located in a beautiful subdivision. You can view it at militarybyowner.com.- you can email me at klater1@yahoo.com for more details. If you are looking for somewhere to live while you find the perfect home than this would be a good fit for you. K. Laterza
Good Morning.....

My name is Pontressa and I exclusively market and sell in Blythewood, SC. For the most part Blythewood is considered "Rural". Two really good things about it being Rural is that folks who are not a Veteran of the Armed Services can still qualify for 100% financing via the USDA program; however in your case it definitely fulfills your "quiet, clean, friendly, and limited traffic" requirement. Blythewood still has quite a bit of raw, undeveloped land but the area is starting to grow & the 29016 zip code has become very popular with Military folks such as yourself....both active duty and retired. Blythewood is quaint and has alot of hometown charm. I would really appreciate the opportunity to exchange information with you. I am available daily via email or telephone.

Thanks for your interest and I hope to be of service to you and your family!

Pontressa Mitchener
Crown Realty Professionals
(803) 216-1218 Cell
(803) 728-1775 Efax
HI Rodney,

I live in Blythewood myself. My father was military and retired here many years ago after serving at Ft. Jackson. My husband and I downsided about 10 years ago to cottage on the golf course in Longcreek, which is in Blythewood. We love it! We live on a quiet cul-de-sac with great neighbors, we all know each other, it is great fun. There is a Publix grocery store close and on Wednesday, senior day, it is like a neighborhood get together.

When going somewhere during early morning or late afternoon, traffic can be conjested. I lived in Atlanta, GA for awhile and if you compare to Atlanta or New York you see that the traffic here is not bad. If I go to the commissary or post, I plan on going after work traffic.
Most areas of Blythewood have easy access to I77 that will take you right to the post or downtown.

Feel free to visit my website at: http://www.JudyMcPherson.com and you call 803-414-4500. I would love to talk with you and your wife about the area.

Judy

Judy McPherson
803-414-4500
Hi Rodney,

Let me first begin by saying thank you for your service to our country. Blythewood SC is a quiet, clean friendly area and for the most part traffic in certain areas of Blythewood is limited. The real traffic comes with traveling to and from Blythewood SC. Blythewood SC happens to be in one of the areas in the Midlands and it experiencing tremendous growth and yet still has a lot of the rural feel to it. Please visit http://http://www.buyorlistincolumbiasc.com/micommunity/zip/29016/ to learn more about Blythewood, it's schools, population, income level and much more. If you decide that Blythewood SC is the right place for you and your family, please feel free to give us a call 803-767-7219 and we will glad send a relocation package and schedule a home buying consultation to determine what your needs and wants are and assist you find that home that fits those wants and needs.

Again thank you for your service!

Howard Rose III
Military Retired, Realtor,
Agent Leadership Council
eEdge Ambassador
Market Leader Champion
803-767-7219-Mobile
803-217-0943-Direct
http://www.homeswithhoward.com
"EVERY HOME IS SOLD WITH A ROSE"