In My Neighborhood in 95746>Question Details

Built In 1879, Home Buyer in Baltimore, MD

This is a an expensive gated community. What is the CCR Association Monthly and Maintenance Fee that goes together with the purchase of this property?

Asked by Built In 1879, Baltimore, MD Sun Oct 7, 2012

Answers

4
Hello Built,

Unfortunately, the your posted question did not reference the property that you were asking about.
That is why there were no specific answers.

If you can come back and identify the gated community: i.e. Los Lagos, Wexford, Winchester, Clos du Lac, or one of about a dozen others in Granite Bay, then you'll get an answer that is more specific to your question.
Jim Walker, Real Estate Pro in Carmichael, CA
Granite Bay, California?

There are many gated, as well as non gated, communities and subdivisions in Granite Bay.
Most of the subdivisions have CC&Rs.
Typically, the CC&Rs in older subdivisions are less likely to be enforced, (some even contain archaic, old restrictions that are no longer legally enforceable), while the newer subdivisions are much more diligent about compliance.
Some also have monthly association dues.
The monthly association fees and the amenities for which the homeowner pays, are specific to and different in each case.
I hope that helps. If there is a specific subdivision about which you are inquiring, try a more detailed post and I'll bet you'll get the answers you need.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
There are several gated communities in Granite Bay, CA 95746. I live and work in Granite Bay. If you could specify a subdivision, an address, or street name, I would be happy to directly answer your questions for you.

Thank you.

Elaine Bierstock
sendToElaine@gmail.com
ElaineBierstock.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
Without knowing what the heck you are talking about; no one can tell you:
Are you talking about in Baltimore or in Granite Bay?

Here's an IDEA; why not go visit the Complex and walk around; talk to some of the residents and find out if this is a place where you'd like to live. Ask to copy someone's CCR's. Find out if the Parking restrictions are, well, restrictive. What are the Amenities? Do you get a nasty letter if you leave your garage door open? How about if your lawn has a dreaded brown spot?
You can uncover the HOA fees and how often they are increased.
How about; how solvent the HOA is? How well is it managed?

This is not your Realtor's responsibility; you're the one who is going to live there!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012