In My Neighborhood in 64507>Question Details

Celuila98, Home Buyer in Saint Joseph, MO

This house was where 7 year old Robert Greanlease's body was buried after being kidnapped and murdered in 1953. Do you think this would add value to?

Asked by Celuila98, Saint Joseph, MO Fri Aug 3, 2012

the property? Also, has the FBI assured us that they've dug him up entirely, or would it make a nice hobby to try and find some additional evidence (even though the 2 kidnappers were given the gas chair). I'm currently reading the Freedom of Information Act about the case. I think it would be interesting to live in such national monument to crime. FBI link....http://vault.fbi.gov/Greenlease Kidnapping/Greenlease Kidnapping Part 1 of 3/view

Answers

2
You are totaly incorrect. According to the FBI documents Bonnie Heady lived at 1201 South 38th Street not this house. This home 701 S 11th St Saint Joseph, MO 64501
has nothing to do with Bobby Greenlease of Kansas City MO abduction and murder.......
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 11, 2012
Well the way I see it is yes it could add value to the house but only to a very small group of buyers. Most people buying homes are families and I'm sure most parents wouldn't be wanting to raise children or grand children around something like that.