In My Neighborhood in 90630>Question Details

Puscasu Lari…, Other/Just Looking in Outside U.S.

This house don't apare in the satelite map .The house don't exist or the map it's old cuz I know the house is build in 2003.Please tell me cuz I am

Asked by Puscasu Larisa, Outside U.S. Sun Sep 6, 2009

confused. Thanks !

Answers

3
It would be useful if you mentioned the address... :-) Try reposting with a more specific info. Thanks.
Web Reference: http://charleskpark.com
Hi Puscasu,
Have you tried google maps, they have street views and the house you are looking for will possible show up.
Let us know if google maps works out.

Jes Sierra, B.Sc.
Century 21 Beachside, Realtors®
I deal with this same problem all the time, even in our MLS mapping systems. I have inquired about it before & have been told it's Microsoft's fault for not updating their satellite images. Like Bill Gates doesn't have the money to just buy his own space shuttle & update it for everyone!

I have discovered that some satellite images are Clearly more than 5-6years old! Try using the "Birds Eye" view, rather than just aerial, you may see the house then. Try Zillow.com too.

emilyknell1@yahoo.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 6, 2009