In My Neighborhood in 92082>Question Details

Debbie Ketai…, Renter in Valley Center, CA

Thinking of renting or buying in VC. Want to be close to Rancho Penasquitos for the first grandchilds arrival. Would like at least 1-2 acres with 3?

Asked by Debbie Ketaily, Valley Center, CA Sun Jun 19, 2011

bedroom, 2 bath single story home. Possibly we can find someone who needs a tenant for a foreclosure or short sale situation to rent until we know if we want to live in this area.

Hi Debbie, I have been a Valley Center resident for 20 years & a top agent for the last 8 years. I have a foreclosure coming up that may be a fit for you. If you aren't already working with an agent, feel free to give me a call: 760-580-9195. Kim Drusch, Century 21 Award
Hi Debbiem
Just saw this question! Please let me know if you are still interested in purchasing in Valley Center. I just worked with some buyers with similar wants, so I am very familiar with the current inventory.

Thank you!
Sinead McAllister