RMMorel01, Other/Just Looking in Methuen, MA

The property at 80 Ames Street in Methuen, Ma how much. How do i get info on it?

Asked by RMMorel01, Methuen, MA Fri Jun 1, 2012

I would like to find out how much the house is going for? I know the house is in Forclosure.

Answers

3
Heath Coker’s answer
You would have to look it up in the regisrty of deeds, then see if you can find the owner's phone or send them a letter.
It has no history in MLSPin.
If you know it is a foreclosure, it may take a year before it is available to buy if you don't/didn't buy it at the auction.

Do you have the right address?

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Hello. There is no active listing for 80 Ames St in Methuen at this time. It last sold on May 1, 2008 for $230k. I checked the registry of deeds and I didn't see any foreclosure notices, although it is possible that it just hasn't been filed yet. How did you hear that this property was in foreclosure?
Web Reference: http://teamlefebvre.net
It seems that the property at 80 Ames in Methuen is not for sale at this time, it was listed at one point for under 200 K, a local Realtor can double check it for you..... here is my suggestion to you, I do not know how you found this address and property, but the very BEST way for you to find the right property for you, in price size and location is to connect
with an experienced Buyers agent, his or her services are paid by the sellers usually and are free to
you the buyer, why would you not want the expertise and experience on your side when making this
really big decision.

The Realtor will get you pre-approved by a reputable lender, will explore the homes that fit your needs
and pocket book and arrange showings, walk you through the inspection and all other parts of the
buying process. Do not do it alone!

Good Luck to you, if you need a recommendation for a local Realtor, get back to us here and we
gladly make some good recommendations.

EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
YourRealtor4Life! Your Chicago, Northern Illinois, N and NW subs and the fine homes of the
Northshore Expert with @Properties Northshore, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Il. 60093
Edith always works in the very BEST interest of her clients, buyers, sellers and investors alike
and she truly goes the X-tra Mile with a SMILE for all her clients

Have a wonderful Day and all the BEST....