Sam Powell, Home Buyer in 63841

The Porter Building used to have a clause prohibiting new owners from renting (owner-occupied only). Is this still true?

Asked by Sam Powell, 63841 Fri Feb 11, 2011

Answers

5
I was also told this by an agent. I went and read the Master Deed and researched for amendments with this clause. Never found anything recorded in public records with this clause. So if it is a fact, it is not a recorded fact.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
I recently made an offer for a client there and he would not be able to rent it out if he were to move.
Some of the units are grandfathered and can still rent, but new owners will be prohibited.
If you have any questions, contact Joe or Bruce, as they have more hair then me...

Sheldon Rosengarten
Marx Bensdorf
shelrose@memphisrelocate.com
http://www.memphisrelocate.com
I'm going to have to defer to Joe. He's better looking than me anyway.
That question will require a bit of research. It could be that if units are being rented, they are in violation of home owners association rules. If you would like, I can contact the HOA for more information. Contact me anytime at Joespake@gmail.com
There appears to be units for rent at this time. Do you own one there now? or are you thinking of buying?
The condo market downtown is very soft right now. Feel free to contact me concering your question.
brucebaskette.maar.mlxchange.com