marshasager, Other/Just Looking in San Antonio, TX

Small church looking to buy, lease, lease with option to buy, or build on our land. Seeking advice on which is feasible. Thanks Marsha

Asked by marshasager, San Antonio, TX Mon May 21, 2012

Answers

3
Give me a call and let's talk about what your budget and location requirements are.. and let's see what we can put together for you... Rosie Kelch The Singing Realtor
210-846-3027
There are a couple of church buildings that are current for sale... they look pretty turn-key. It's crazy, but I have been getting a lot of requests for Church properties in the last couple of months... Guess that is a good thing!

I have a list already put together that I sent to another group last month... Give me a call and let's talk about what your budget and location requirements are.. and let's see what we can put together for you.

Jason
Do you have any Down Payment? I have a couple of them, Let me know if interested.
Thanks.
Jose L. Novelo