Saundra Lee…, Real Estate Pro in Fremont, CA

Seller market? or Buyer and investors market? What do you think?

Asked by Saundra Lee Allman, Fremont, CA Sat May 19, 2012

Price points in real estate are till very attractive. Cost of borrowing is also still very attractive. Low inventory, and multiple offers. Properties selling quicly and timely. Building up but still a challenge for smaller building companies. It is mentioned to me, being a listing agent who works buyers and sellers, that it is a great time for listing agents. I think it is the best of both worlds. Buyers buy because conditions and terms are right and can still save money. Sellers can sell and look forward to successful marketing and not expiring, and selling reasonably timely. Sellers Market? Great demand for multiple offers, we work a little harder...but both buyer and seller are successful! What do you think?

Answers

2
I'd have to say a little bit of both. But then isn't all about local? Did you win the best hat award at the Kentucky Derby or the 2nd leg of the Triple Crown. Just remember to "Have Another" one one me!!. LOL!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012
Saundra, perhaps you should set up a blog to post these recent questions. They are coming across as "questions" for us agents to answer.

Have an amazing day!
Web Reference: http://www.terrivellios.com