Ken Berman, Renter in Bronx, NY

School teacher, wife and two kids (7 months and 5 yr old) looking to move to less expensive apartment in Morris Park. We are interested in renting

Asked by Ken Berman, Bronx, NY Sat Sep 1, 2012

(2 BR minimum) for $1600 or less; or purchasing similar size for @ $140,000. Anyone want to contact me and share some listings, would be appreciated. Our current lease ends in April, 2013. Thanks.

Answers

5
Ken,

Are you interesting in working with a Realtor, here at Exit Realty Search we have a huge rental department providing the highest level of Service. Please give me a call direct at 646-957-4648. I would love to help you and your family find your new place to call home!

Best of Luck!

Millie Valentin, CBR
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
email: exitwithmillie@gmail.com
cell: 646-957-4648
http://www.bronxwestchesterhomes.com
Hello, I would be more than happy to assist you in your search. Our office provides apartment rentals and anything that is up for sale in the Bronx. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience so I can further assist you.
Good morning Ken,
I would be happy to assist you in looking for an apartment in the Morris Park section of the Bronx.

Please call my office on Tuesday so we can discuss your options.

Joseph Cosentino
A.G J. Realty
O:718-881-1923
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
Can you same a list prices for renting by morris park avenue that are available
Flag Fri Sep 20, 2013
Hi Ken,

My name is Coffy Bailey and I am an agent at Exit Realty Power. I would be more than happy to assist you in either renting or purchasing a place.

Feel free to contact me at the number below or email me and we can discuss further options that will best suit you.

Coffy Bailey
Exit Realty Power
646-773-8347
coffy@exitrealtypower.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 1, 2012
Hi Ken,

Here is a compilation of listing near Morris Park...

http://hgmls.rapmls.com/scripts/mgrqispi.dll?APPNAME=Westche…

There are many others in super nice areas of the Bronx. I can help you with rentals as well but you know if you can buy right now I would highly recommend due to the awesome rates and of course the advantage of a Buyer's Market.

You can go to my website as well and see many more listings in 2 ways...on a map or using the IDX MLS search. I would be happy to talk to you and see what works best for you...a rental or to purchase.

Take care and enjoy your weekend!

Laura Lazar Kearns

Licensed Real Estate Broker/Owner

LLK Homes Realty Inc.
Phone - 646-498-9302
Fax -646-731-6875
http://www.lauralazarkearns.com

Vorbesc Româneşte!
Hablo Español!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 1, 2012
Thanks, let me look it over and I will get back to you.
Flag Sat Sep 1, 2012