tuk tuk, Real Estate Pro in San Diego, CA

Renting a 2 bed 2 bath condo in the CANTABRIA condo community in Rancho Penasquitos? how hard is it?

Asked by tuk tuk, San Diego, CA Sat Mar 30, 2013

Can anyone tell me how hard/easy it is to rent a 2 bed 2 bath condo in the CANTABRIA condo community in Rancho penasquitos?
I am closing on a condo soon and would like to know if its worthwhile to rent it or move in to this condo !
ofcourse i would love to rent it but - then dont know how the renters market is in this area?
Any Rancho Penasquitos area property managers/ agents?
Any input appreciated!
thanks

Answers

1
Neil Fjellestad’s answer
May I suggest our interactive website http://www.fbs-pm.com/renter-services/rental-search/ This website can also be uploaded as a mobile version so you can see what's available on your smartphone including video tours of the houses, condos and apartments in which you have interest. This same interactive site allows you to apply online, assist you with our lease documents and get you moved in to your new home. Later you will have a secure place to pay your rent online and thereby never have a problem with late rent penalties. If you have a maintenance issue you can communicate the same way. We provide personal resident care with technological convenience.As you can imagine selections in the price range you mention get a lot of interest and get rented very quickly.

After you have gained some insight from our website please give FBS a call. Our closest office is our San Diego North County Office. It is minutes from your neighborhood of interest. We have helpful professionals that specialize in your rental customer needs. Phone number is 858-487-4004.
Good luck. Neil