In My Neighborhood in 60084>Question Details

Suzanne, Home Buyer in Saint Charles, IL

Relocating from Denver area and would like to find something updated, with privacy, tree's, and a community that has things for children, teenagers.

Asked by Suzanne, Saint Charles, IL Mon Feb 15, 2010

Looking in the $325000-$399000 range. Right now we have 3 acres and love it. Looking in the Barrington Lake area. Any suggestions?

Answers

5
Take a look at 2468 Cascade Ct, Wauconda. It was just listed and is a beautiful home. It has been well maintained and large rooms and full basement. The back yard is fenced for dogs.
Hi Suzanne,
On your search for a home it shows recent activity, but the date shows 2010.?Just curious if you're still searching. I have a place just north of Barrington. on 6 acres,can have horses, wooded, with lake frontage.
Gene Santella 847-340-1391
Hi Suzanne,
Sorry didn't answer earlier, but your question went into my Spam folder!
I'd love to send you some infor as i am very fluent with the Barrington area. When u say" Barrington Lake area" I think you mean the suburb of Lake Barrington? There r many areas of Barrington. There is Lake Barrington, South Barrington, The village of Barrington, North Barrington, Barrington Hills, etc. Being on 3acreas now and loving it I guess you want a nice size lot?
I'd love to send you some listings and get some more info from you so your search can become easier.
Feel free to call me anytime and hopefully we can hook up.

Thanks for the question.
Coleen Grenier
Baird and Warner-Barrington
847-381-1855
Hi Suzanne,

I am an experienced buyers agent specializing in Lake Barrington, South Barrington, Barrington Hills & Barrington. What other criteria does this house need to have ie # of bedrooms, baths, garages, basement or no basement etc Please email me back and I will send you homes available in the MLS that match exactly what you are looking for.
Kathy.Diegel@cbexchange.com

Kathy Diegel
Coldwell Banker
847-707-8907
Suzanne

I would be happy to help in your search.

Give me a call and we can discuss in more detail with what you are looking for.

Melissa Leetzow E-PRO SFR Realtor
Coldwell Banker Primus
815-382-2957