In My Neighborhood in 33543>Question Details

Lmp19592003, Home Buyer in Wesley Chapel, FL

Regarding 1815 Thistle in Wesley Chapel - is this a no forced HOA and no CDD community? It appears to be not part of Meadowpointe.

Asked by Lmp19592003, Wesley Chapel, FL Sun Nov 11, 2012

Answers

4
The HOA is for the clubhouse use if you would like to use the pool. Lawn care is also optional and is additional monthly fee.
Tanglewood is a great community and the HOA pays for access to the pool/club house and for lawn care. It used to be a 55+ community but that changed long ago.
You are correct. There is no CDD and there is an optional HOA for this home. It is not a part of Meadowpointe and is part of the Tanglewood community. However, it is currently "Active with Contract", so there is already an offer on the home. If you would like assistance in finding homes in the area, please feel free to contact me with your needs, and I will send you a list of the most current homes that are on the market right now.

Marie Barakat
Coldwell Banker Residential
mbarakat337@yahoo.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 11, 2012
If there is no forced HOA, does that mean there are no HOA rules that legally have to be followed? My question is because I'm interested in the neighborhood, understanding that the Thistle property is not available. Thank you for your help.
Flag Tue Nov 20, 2012
Are fencing and in-ground pools allowed in Tanglewood?
Flag Mon Nov 12, 2012
Thank you so much for your reply Marie.
Flag Mon Nov 12, 2012
Please see ALL listed property at http://www.BUY-SELL-RENT-FLORIDA.com. Call (561)827-6789 Julier Rosenthal, Broker julier6789@gmail.com Property Brokers Intl