In My Neighborhood in 37804>Question Details

Curious Pers…, Home Buyer in Metairie, LA

One contributor states the area has NO sidewalks......another states area HAS sidewalks???

Asked by Curious Person, Metairie, LA Sun Jan 22, 2012

Answers

5
In Maryville, there are sidewalks in someplaces and not others, a zip code covers to much area to be specific enough about whatever location you are curious about.
Best is to Google maps, type in address, go to street view. you can take your mouse and go up and down the street and across the street. Really works great to show neighborhood.
Google Earth is another way to go.....Maryville is a FANTASTIC place to live. I hated when this secret got out!!!!
In my neighborhood (37804) there are no sidewalks but we're on a series of dead end streets and the streets are wide. There are several runners in the neighborhood, people walk with their kids and pets. I've never missed sidewalks here.
Many of the neighborhoods do not have sidewalks but there are plenty of beautiful places to walk, run, or take Fido for a walk. Our Greenbelt park offers a 1o mile paved trail that meanders along Pistol Creek. It is also well lit for night time outings. i would be happy to email you a map of the park. Just email me at hopecudd@remax.net
Thanks for your response.
Flag Sat Mar 24, 2012
As Micheal stated it's that easy. even easier.

Just type the address into the goolge search window and the map view will be clickable.
Of course, you would be well advised to understand these images may not have been taken yesterday.
Whenever I want to see what a neighborhood / house looks like, I go onto Google maps, insert an address and go to the 'street view'.