In My Neighborhood in 77357>Question Details

Joanosborne,  in Kingwood, TX

Northcrest Ranch is a wonderful area. If you are looking for acerage your can get it here. Homeowners can have animals and you will see Horses as

Asked by Joanosborne, Kingwood, TX Sat May 21, 2011

well. To my knowleage and the owners (original owner) this home has never flooded. The propertys in Northcrest Ranch start at approx. $300,000 The homes with more than 2 acres are on the higher end. So contrary to the 1 review I received and the phone call I received with no name or number to get back to, this person indicated it was a bad neighborhood.

Answers

1
Continued.....RE: Northcrest Ranchis a wonderful area:
This comment made saying this is a bad neighborhood is wrong. If you live anywhere in the Houston area just take a drive out to Northcrest ranch and stop and ask neighbors how they like it and other questions you may have. I have sold homes here and one family moved away for a few years and came back to the country..did not like living in areas to the south, homes to close, more conjestion on the streets.
Soon there will be an Amusement Park off of 59 and many people living in other states that are developing it will me moving this way and I have had inquirys and some positive feed back for the area Northcrest Ranch. Joan Osborne RE/MAX Associates Northeast 281-348-3024
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 21, 2011