Annie Chen, Real Estate Pro in San Diego, CA

Nice, convenience, weather is cool...............

Asked by Annie Chen, San Diego, CA Fri Sep 10, 2010

Answers

6
San Diego is about sun, fun and adventure.....lots of water and parks and and city events. It is a city made up of many neighborhoods with something for everyone. On any given day, there are free or low priced recreational and cultural events. Balboa Park, Kayaking, Bike Riding, Little Italy, The Padres, The Chargers, The Embargo, Asian, Ethiopian, Middle Eastern, Indian, Greek,Mexican & Continental restaurants; you want it, we got it!! We have the Old Globe theater in Balboa Park, The Symphony, La Jolla, Sand Castle,Mission Bay ...omigosh! As far as real estate goes, there is a price point for every one. Live in the country, live in the city. With 4.5% interest rates, there are bargains here. I sell all over San Diego, but my primary territory is Point Loma, Ocean Beach. Water related communities just minutes from downtown.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 11, 2010
That's what San Diego is all about :)
OK I give up, where is it?

I hope this was helpful.
;-)

We could have some fun Deb - enjoying the nice weather with our laptops humming as we answer Trulia questions...I love it!
Web Reference: http://www.feenick.com
Sounds good - I'm sold - when do you want Jeanne and me to show up Annie?

:)
Sounds wonderful, suggest you expand your post - are you hoping to rent something or just commenting on the desirability of our area overall?

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service
Web Reference: http://www.feenick.com