In My Neighborhood in 10583>Question Details

chauncehoward, Home Buyer in Scarsdale, NY

Nice area for now but with the school and church closing (next to this house)and rumors of low income housing as a possible replacement, things could

Asked by chauncehoward, Scarsdale, NY Wed Dec 5, 2012

change overnight. This and the changes in tax exemptions being proposed makes me wonder why anyone would buy in NY and even though it says Scarsdale, isn't this Yonkers?

Answers

2
Hi, I'd be happy to go over some options in the surrounding areas with you. If you are interested, please call me at 914-273-9688.

Andrew Feigenbaum
Grand Lux Realty
http://www.GrandLuxRealty.com.
Andrew.Feigenbaum@GrandLuxRealty.com
Office: 914-273-9688
Located in North Eastchester on the Scarsdale border is the lovely and much coveted neighborhood of Green Knolls. Most of the residents and young families belong to Immaculate Heart of Mary in Scarsdale. Sorry you were misinformed. This is not Yonkers. Schools are great and homes are beautiful and well maintained. Excellent town services with a convenient walk Scarsdale Village. Perfect location and only 20 miles from Manhattan. Get on the wait list for this well maintained 1927 neighborhood bursting with young families, beautiful tudor homes and a very active home owners association.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012