In My Neighborhood in Malta>Question Details

My12mommy, Renter in Malta, NY

Need to rent a furnished apartment or house for work at global founderies in Malta. will be there from 2 to 6 months. Max is $1800

Asked by My12mommy, Malta, NY Tue Nov 1, 2011

will want lowest and closest (of course). needs to be a nice place and area as my wife (soft and sweet) will be with me. i am 57 she is 62. need a 1.5 bathroom. Any corperate rentals??

Answers

4
My12mommy,
I am an agent in this area and also live close by in Clifton Park and we are all getting many questions such as yours as Global Foundries is bringing many new people to our area....
Why don't you give me a call at 518-649-2507 and lets set up a meeting and I can go over all your options.... I can also share much of my knowledge of the area and what to expect... I think you will be very happy about a move to this area!
Dennis Evans
Coldwell Banker
You can call, text or just email me back!
I have a lovely, furnished 3 bedroom home available for a year (or two) long rental in Saratoga Springs,
It's located 1.5 miles from both exits 15 (N) and 14(S) of I 87. It's a 15 minute drive to Malta. It has 1.5 baths, attached garage, and a full, dry basement with washer and dryer for your use.
The rental will start in early -mid August (we can work out exact dates.
I can send you pictures. Contact me @ senorashee@gmail.com or 518-573-5544.
Thank you
Sheelah
The Goodwill store has very inexpensive products and they provide the services to help you furnish and decorate you home. I'm assuming you mean $1800 total.

If, on the on the other hand, you mean $1800 per month, let me know and I will forward an email address for a nationwide service.

Check with local realty offices or work with an agent; check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc