In My Neighborhood in 20169>Question Details

Mphillisrn, Home Buyer in Haymarket, VA

Need real feedback regarding living in The Villages of Dominion Valley Country Club.....kids and large dogs! Looking for family friendly neighborhood.

Asked by Mphillisrn, Haymarket, VA Mon Nov 28, 2011

Answers

4
I remember when they just started building Dominion Valley, it was so beautiful, but all of us locals wondered if they could do everything they were promising, Adult Active Community, Family Active Community, Gated Golf Course Community, Shopping Center, Clubhouse, etc. etc. Well, after all these years I can say, it is a great neighborhood, friendly to all ages, kids, pets, lifestyles. They managed to build it so well that each time I drive through it feels new all over again, it really is beautiful and I know several friends and co-workers who live there, they absolutely love it. PS. The school is in the neighborhood, my church meets there on Sundays! Good luck with your move!
By the way, when we meet, I can set you up with several clients that I've sold houses to in the villages for your real feedback :)
I live here (DVCC), have for 6 years. I grew up in Haymarket! 30 year resident. It's the place to be. I have 2 small kids, 6 and 3 that attend the schools. I have what you need to know! Call me! 703-582-8368. I am also one of 2 resident board of directors members!!
Visit a neighborhood several times to get a sense of belonging; real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods....