In My Neighborhood in 77433>Question Details

Elaine Stroh…, Home Buyer in Cypress, TX

Need info about garages

Asked by Elaine Strohmier, Cypress, TX Sat Apr 21, 2012

Answers

4
What is the question? Im not sure how to answer.
Elaine, Inquiring minds want to know: Attached? Detached? 1, 2 or 3 car? Insulating? Garage Doors? Please provide more information so adequate advice can be given. Best to you!
I need at least a 3 car garage, makes no difference if it is attached, parking for 3 is needed 2 door (one big one) is better than 3 little ones. Any form of garage that can be used to store husband tools, ideal if it had space for a work shop. Best place I found it Hickory Field Ct in Black Horse, it is the repo with pool, but house is not in good shape. I wanted Bobbi our agent to get it at a lower price. Take a peak at that and you will know what we are looking for. But do know I am working with Bobbi and have seen Hickory Field. I love the parking arrangement there, that way the truck and car can be there Don can use the garage to park in and play with his tools. You are cute.
Flag Sat Apr 21, 2012
Not sure what information you are looking for...consider a garage door expert....
You did not provide enough info in your question about garages for anyone to provide an answer.