In My Neighborhood in 37716>Question Details

Dwayne Famer, Home Buyer in Clinton, TN

My wife and I are looking for a Lease/Purchase or a short term rental until we can purchase. Relocating there in two weeks. Any suggestions?

Asked by Dwayne Famer, Clinton, TN Sat Feb 16, 2013

Answers

2
Hi Dwayne,

Congratulations on your move. I'm sorry to see that you didn't receive any response to your initial inquiry, but I may be able to help.

Wallace & Wallace Property Management is the area's premier PM company, and has a terrific database of available rentals, and may even have some lease/purchase options. Please feel free to call or text me at (865) 323-1836 or send me an email to Caroline.holt@coldwellbanker.com so that I may gather just a little bit of information from you in order to pass your needs along to the rental experts at WWPM. Too, It would be my pleasure to assist you in finding your new home when the time comes for you to buy. Please let me know how I can help, now or in the future.

Warmly,

Caroline Holt, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace
(865) 323-1836
Caroline.holt@coldwellbanker.com
Web Reference: http://Www.cholt.cbww.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 24, 2013
Hi Ms. Holt. I did leave a voice message regarding the lease/option opportunity. Thanks so much.
Flag Sat Aug 31, 2013
Hello Dwayne,

Hello my name is Julia Millsaps. I am with Weichert, Realtors - Advantage Plus, and would like the opportunity to show you how I can market your home to get it sold! I see that you are looking to rent till you buy and I have the expired to help you on everything!
1 .At Weichert. We have corporate resources but local attention and experience.
2. At Weichert, we have a team that will market your home using the latest technology and industry-leading tools.
3. At Weichert, we are real estate professional that can evaluate your home with regard to condition, pricing and marketing.

These are just a small fraction of what I can offer to you.
http://julia.wraptn.com
JULIA MILLSAPS
CELL 865-296-4186
OFFICE 865-474-7100
Knoxville - WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Advantage Plus
114 Lovell Road, Suite 102, Knoxville, TN, 37934