In My Neighborhood in 03909>Question Details

Jim Ronsival…, Home Owner in York, ME

My wife and I actually viewed this location Cider Hill Creek Road. At $529,000 i thought that it was a bit pricy it being so far from the Ocean and

Asked by Jim Ronsivalli, York, ME Sun Feb 12, 2012

in particular Long Sands. Can resident of York purchase a season parking pass and if so, where does the pass allow you to park, at Long Sands if you get there early enough? Getting back to the price, I realize that the home sits on approximately three acres of land however, most of the property is useless other than the fact that noone else can build close by. Afterall, it is on a peninsula. Then there's the house farm or equestrian riding academy or whatever you want to call it. There are still horses at this location at the entrance to the property, and one has to wnder what it's like in the summer. Afterall, you have to drive by it to enter the road that brings you to this property. If there's anyone out there who is familiar with the property and it's location, I'd like to get your thoughts. Thanks.

Answers

2
Jim - Ask the agent these specifics who showed you the proeprty as they are best familiar with the location.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 13, 2012
You are referring to a different listing. This house is located minutes from grocery, schools, and I-95. It is part of a small family oriented neighborhood.