In My Neighborhood in 46142>Question Details

Easyrider, Both Buyer and Seller in Greenwood, IN

My parents are looking for a condo or double with handicap accessability, in the greenwood, indiana area. Would rather have existing but could be new?

Asked by Easyrider, Greenwood, IN Fri Jan 6, 2012

Answers

1
Good Morning....
We have worked with the Special Needs to find handicap access. homes. We typically need a little more information...and need to know the price range that they are looking at. There is also financing available if we find a homet hat works for them, but needs a few modification to make it work for them. I would love to talk to you in more details and help you.

I would suggest us searching the existing homes, seeing what is available that will work for them right now the way it is. After we exhaust that avenue....we could move on to preexisting homes and see what would work...but maybe need a few modifications....If we are unable to find that...we could look into building the home to suit every need NOW...and possible needs that may come up in the future..... A pre-approval will be needed to know what price we need to stay in...however, the details of the type of loan will depend on the type of home that we find!

We are ready to serve you and your parents...and find the perfect place to call home....give us a Call or send us an email.....