In My Neighborhood in 36542>Question Details

Teddyshortar…, Home Buyer in Gulf Shores, AL

My parents are living 36542 for the winter..can someone suggest a good restaurant that I can send them to for Christmas?

Asked by Teddyshortarms, Gulf Shores, AL Tue Dec 18, 2012

Answers

7
Nolans for great steaks! Acme for great seafood!
China Dragon- great! Cactus Cafe- great food
Longhorn Steakhouse- consistent good quality, good service, good food.
Cobalt in Orange Beach is excellent! Great food, fabulous views!
If you want to send them to a really nice 5 star restaurant, then I would highly recommend Voyagers at The Perdido Beach Resort in Orange beach. They create spectacular seafood dishes with local produce and the view of the Gulf of Mexico is very nice. Here is the link to their menu:
http://www.perdidobeachresort.com/dining/voyager.asp

Merry Christmas
Brian Pugh
Brett/Robinson Real Estate Sale
GulfShoresCondoFinder@gmail.com
Villagio at The Wharf...woodfired oven, Meditteranean+Gulf cuisine, linen tablecloths...
Shipp's Harbour Inn...in a Marina, Matt and Regina Shipp are here to stay...creative, fine dining in a nautical atmosphere
Cosmo's and Cobalt...both the flagships for restaurateur Brian Harsany...again, creative cuisine, fun staff...Cobalt is a larger venue on water at Alabama Point Bridge, Cosmo's is more intimate on Canal Rd.
Cactus Flower Cafe'...great fresh, fresh, fresh Fine Mexican Dining for a Feliz Navidad...intimate setting, attentive staff...a unique alternative you will not regret for any meal.
As the song goes: "...and these are a few of my favorite things!"
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and bon apetit'!
Teddy,
I have attached a link that will take you to a list of restaurants in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach (These two cities are beside each other. Driving distance is about 10 minutes).
It will include individual web sites and numbers. On most of the web sites you can make reservations, view their menu and see photos of the restaurant. I hope this will help you in making your decision.

http://www.gulfshores.com/dining-nightlife/restaurants/

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Melissa White
Thank you very much!!!
Flag Wed Dec 19, 2012
I agree with Kay on Nolan's. two others would be Cobalts and The Original Oyster House.
Nolans or Sunset Cork Room would be my suggestions....warm, white table cloth, great menus, nice people