In My Neighborhood in 33486>Question Details

Giuseppe Mon…, Other/Just Looking in Italy, TX

My name is Giuseppe Mongiello, I am planning on moving to south Florida. I am looking for a job in Miami. My english is ok but my Italian is better.

Asked by Giuseppe Mongiello, Italy, TX Mon Jun 20, 2011

My name is Giuseppe Mongiello, I am planning on moving to south Florida. I am looking for a job in Miami. My english is ok but my Italian is better. I am moving from my home in finmeccanica.

Answers

7
Hi Giuseppe, there are many opportunites in So FL, what is your profession of choice? We can think of MAPEI Corp a Global Italian based company in Deerfeild Beach, FL....
In order to work in USA you need a VISA. If you buy a business, you can have an investor visa (E-2). If you just are looking for a job, you can not at least you have special skills, likes international sportive, artist, scientific or to find an employer who wants to sponsor your visa because he can not find in USA an employee with the same skill that yours. I speak English, French and a little Italian and I can help you, if interested, to find a business to buy and put you in contact with an immigration attorney to prepare your visa..

Michael Schiess
Tel. 561-716-7233
Email: schiessmichael@yahoo.com
Web Reference: http://www.florideimmob.com
Hi Giuseppe,

Please feel free to contact my friend -realtor who is Italian and will assist you with pleasure.
You can email him at scval@bellsouth.net (His name is Stefano)

Edyta Gryc
Buon giorno Giuseppe,
Come puoi vedere sono un agente immobiliare Italiano che lavora negli Stati Uniti. Da quello.che ho potuto capire lavori per Finmeccanica e stai cercando un lavoro a Miami.
Se non ti dispiace, mandami un'email a Paolo@MiamiToBoca.com cosi' da poter capire un po' meglio quali siano le tue necessità.
Un saluto,

Paolo Giacone

Coldwell BankerResidential Real Estate
Boca Glades Rd Office
Mobile: +1 (561) 542-7265
Giuseppe, If you have any questions contact me at 561-393-1980. I can help you with real estate sales or mortgage financing.

Rocco M DeMella
Good Morning Giuseppe,

My Italian is okay, but my English is better so keeping that in mind I would be more than happy to be a part of your move to beautiful South East Florida.

I can be reached at 561.542.4131 or stelios@stelsells.com.

Thank-you and Welcome to the Sunshine State. . .
Web Reference: http://www.stelsells.com
Ahh I love Italy but Miami has some beautiful beaches and of course the ladies!!