In My Neighborhood in 34769>Question Details

Karenniag, Home Buyer in 14304

My husband is soon to be a retired police Lt. from Niagara falls, NY. We have a daughter still in high school. Anyone familiar with the schools?

Asked by Karenniag, 14304 Thu Jun 21, 2012

? Also I have my eye on 420 Grape street lol. Nice neighborhood? still have a 15 year old in high school. Anyone have experience with the high school there? Also I have my eye on 420 grape street lol. Nice neighborhood?

Answers

4
As far as I know all the schools in the Osceola County are A and B grades
Hi Karen,

I am an agent in St. Cloud. Depending on exactly where you choose your 15 year old will go to either St. Cloud or Harmony High School. Both are fine schools. (I taught at Harmony for one year before I went full time in real estate.)

Glad to hear that St. Cloud has caught your eye on the internet, but as we all know the internet never does justice to any place. You need to come down and take a look in person. St. Cloud is still small town America and is a charming place. It really is a hidden gem.

The house you found is unusual in that it is relatively new (by St. Cloud standards) and yet is still north of 13th St (Highway 192). If you want the real St. Cloud experience then you want to be north of 13th and as close to the lake as you can afford. The bank has taken this house off the market due to title issues, but they already had a lot of offers.

Do read my blog here on Trulia about bank owned properties: http://www.trulia.com/blog/mark_lemenager/2012/05/investor_g…

Did you know that you can check out my references and the references of the other agents that answer right here on Trulia? Just click on our pictures to go to our profiles and read what our clients say about us. Pick the person you’d be most comfortable to work with. Of course I hope it’s me, but if not then best of luck to you.
thank you Sue. I have a couple of income properties here that I am listing now to use for a larger down payment there. I have been stalking the St Cloud web site for weeks. It looks lovely.I am glad to meet you and will definitely be needing an agent soon. I will email you soon. Thanks again
That is great I am happy to help you any way I can.
Flag Thu Jun 21, 2012
Hello, 420 Grape currently has multiple offers and needs a lot of work. Mostly cleaning and getting rid of the animal smell inside. St Cloud schools are rated very well. Go to the website below for a lot of great information. If you need help locating a property I am happy to help you.

osceola.k12.fl.us

Sue Vasquez
Prudential Results Realty
sue@suevasquez.com