In My Neighborhood in 23417>Question Details

Charlotte, Other/Just Looking in New Jersey

My husband and I would like to set up an app. to visit this house and a few others on my list. We are from the Princeton NJ area so it will take us

Asked by Charlotte, New Jersey Wed Jul 20, 2011

about 4 hours to get there. We are a retired couple. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Answers

3
Charlotte, please feel free to contact me any time. I am always glad to be of service. And, please visit my website: http://www.gilyorkrealtor.com There you will find some great links to the many facets of the Eastern Shore of VA, as well as all of the properties currently for sale or lease.
Hi Charlotte, I look forward to your visit, I am from the Philadelphia area, Chester County. I grew up here in the Summers and now have relocated here. You and your husband will love the laid back pace and I can help you fine tune your search. Boating, waterfront and fishing, or golf, countryside or in town. You can not see the real Eastern Shore from the Route#13. Call me to plan your day. Thanks, Lori Ridington lridington@mason-davis.com
Charlotte

Here is my email address just email me the listing you wish to see and what day works for you to see a few homes and get a good idea of what the Eastern Shore of VA is all about.

Lightman100@hotmail.com
Keith