skb1150, Renter in New Orleans, LA

My husband and I are looking for a rental in the quarter. We want to live there to see what it is like before we buy a home there . I am 61 and my

Asked by skb1150, New Orleans, LA Mon Apr 9, 2012

husband is 65, an attorney, who will retire at the end of this year. Looking for something in the $1500 range with parking and we have a small pet. We have lived uptown for more than 20years. Thank you, Susan Kelly Byrne We are in no hurry.

Answers

5
Drop me a line and I can give you some advice on the best places to live in the Quarter.. especially with pets.

By the end of the year, the market will have changed enough that a decision today may not be the decision you will make in December.

There are a constant influx of movie folks coming in from all over the world...this is changing the dynamic of both the rental and sales market in the Quarter.

Hi Susan ,
I've already spoken to you about the unit ( already rented ) on Royal St. Your best bet right now is to try to latch on to a sublet from someone who will be travelling this summer . The problem is that your price point is too low for what you want with parking included . Actually , a condo on Esplanade ( across from the mint ) or even in the CBD that you could do a lot of walking from could give you the taste of Quarter living that you're looking for . Good luck with a fun endeavor !
Hi Susan, i will be glad to send you some rental listings, please email me at realtorcaig@cox.net
There are several properties available, when you are ready let me know and I can sent you the properties that meet your needs.