In My Neighborhood in 91411>Question Details

Vanessa, Home Buyer in Van Nuys, CA

My husband and I are looking for a home, and we can't afford to buy one in Sherman Oaks. Is there any other places that are remotely safe and still?

Asked by Vanessa, Van Nuys, CA Sat Oct 27, 2012

affordable? We were thinking Sylmar or Van Huys

Answers

12
Linda Fox’s answer
South Van Nuys could be very nice and parts of neighboring Encino or Tarzana. Sylmar is the North East Valley and very affordable. Winnetka is also very nice and the center of the Valley. I specialize in these areas and can make your house hunt a fun and rewarding experience. Call me!
you could try Valley Glen 91401 or the good sections of southern No. Hlwd bordering Valley Village
Hi Vanessa,

Have you and your husband found a home yet? If not, I'd like to recommend Burbank ~ it's a great city!

Denise Western (DRE #01433081)
818/359-8896
dwestern@prula.com
Prudential California Realty
Hi Vanessa,

There are many nice and safe areas other than Sherman Oaks to purchase a home. I am very familiar with the San Fernando Valley and would be happy to help you with your search. If you contact me, we can get very specific as to what your needs and wants are, and proceed from there. This is a great time to purchase with interest rates being at an all time low!
Please contact me if you would like my assistance.

Take care,
Denise

DENISE BRYSON
Rodeo Realty
130-383-6339
yourlaagent@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2012
Vanessa,
There are many nice areas but a lot depends on your needs. I have friends all over the valley and going east past Pasadena. And I have sold homes in many of these areas.

You first have to ask what is your budget. Then you might want to consider schools if you have young ones or plan to have young ones. There are also other factors. Do you want a view? If so, that limits some parts of the valley. Do you need access to freeways in order to get to work?

All of these things will have an impact. Right now I have a listing in Reseda in a nice neighborhood. The family that is selling the house have 3 young kids. They love the house and hate to sell it but the husband's work moved to another state.

Please call or send an email if you need help with any of your real estate needs.

Tommy Lee
DRE #01723594 SFC (Short Sale & Foreclosure Certified)
Premier Service® Professional
tommy.lee@dilbeck.com
323-821-2292
говорю порусскии
There are alot of beautiful homes in Valley from Encino spread out to Woodland Hills and then out to Chatsworth and Sylmar! What you can buy will depend upon what you are pre-approved for and the size of home you are looking for. Buying now is a great time as it is expected that as the market continues to recover, the prices will continue to go up. Wouldn't it be great to have a new home in time for the Holidays! If you are interested in having some assistance right off the bat, please feel to give me a call at (818) 268-8099 or click on my photo and send me a message! You can also read some of my referrals from other very happy clients!
There are many great areas in SFV where prices are more affordable than Sherman Oaks. For example North Hollywood, Valley Village, Valley Glen, Tarzana, Encino, Northridge, Reseda, Van Nuys, Sun Valley, Sylmar, Granada Hills, North Hills, West Hills, Charsworth, etc...

I'm very familiar with all areas and can show you many properties that will suit your budget. Let me present you all options for your considerations.

I can also help you with financial aspects of the purchase and maybe you can afford much better property than you think - consider how low interest rates are and what type of programs can be available to you.

Please call me direct 424-777-9377 - I'll be happy to help you!

Please contact me anytime!
___________________________   
Free Consultation 424-777-9377   

Help with any Real Estate Transaction Buy & Sell!   

Thank you for your time.   

Should you have any questions - please feel free to call me Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 (1-855-878-7855)  ext. 777.   

Sergey Fednov   
President - Realtor   
- Trust Sale Realty -   
Residential & Commercial Real Estate   
_______________________________   
Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55   
Toll Free: 1-855-878-7855 
Phone: 424-777-9377   
Fax: 310-356-4925 
http://www.TrustSale.com 
Hi Vanessa. We are in a time were the prices of real estate are perfect and easier than ever to purchase a home so you should be able to afford a cousy and beaitiful home. Allow me to be of assistance and give me a call at 323 906 6135 Manuel
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 27, 2012
Hi Vanessa, u may like Valley Glen or Valley Village. I have a nice 4 bdrm open tmrw at 5738 Wilkinson in Val Vlg tmrw afternoon, plz stop by!
Hi Vanessa,

It will completely depend on your budget and how large of a home you are looking for and if you are looking for a condo or a house. There are many nice areas in the valley.

Feel free to contact me if I can assist in your home search.

Allyson Haim
The Giving Tree Realty
http://www.ShermanOaksAreaHomesForSale.com
(818) 967-8858
DRE#01890430
Vanessa,

Sylmar is definitely more affordable than Sherman Oaks. Van Nuys also has more affordable properties. There is a great part of Lakeview Terrace as well that will be more affordable.

Please contact me if I can be of service!

All my best to you,
Dot Chance, Realtor®
Certified Distressed Property Expert – CDPE®
DRE License #01494182
Keller Williams Realty World Media Center
http://www.DotChance.com
818.339.7712

WHEN YOU THINK OF REAL ESTATE...Think DotChance.com! My business thrives from your referrals!
Sylmar is nice. I have some listings there. What is your price range and how many bedrooms minimum do you need?

Lena Samigoullina
direct: (310)625-9005