In My Neighborhood in 37919>Question Details

Christine, Home Buyer in Loudon, TN

My husband and I are late fifties with children in college out of state. I am a full time teacher in Knoxville and my husband iis working about 3

Asked by Christine, Loudon, TN Thu Nov 24, 2011

days per week in insurance sales. Do people in Seqoya Hills work or is it mostly retired. We would like to join a golf club. Would this be a good way to meet new people.

Answers

5
Hi Christine,

Do people in Sequoyah Hills work? You betcha! Sequoyah Hills is one of those neighborhoods where people of all walks of life live. There are many with young families and those that are retired. The last time I checked though, there were no golf clubs in the area. Cherokee Country Club is near by and some consider it to be connected.

There are many other neighborhoods that are tied to golf courses and country clubs. They are located all over the county. Go to http://www.golflink.com/golf-courses/city.aspx?dest=knoxville+tn for a list of clubs.

As for meeting people, a golf course can be one of those avenues for doing that. Others include churches, clubs, and volunteer work.

I'd be happy to talk with you about your situation to see if we could come up with a plan to accomplish your goals.

Hope this helps.

Best Wishes,

Bob Evridge
Dream Facilitator

REALTOR®, Broker, e-PRO,GRI
Vintage Homes Specialist
Accredited Consultant in Real Estate

865-660-0198 DIRECT
865-684-4899 FAX
MailTo:Bob@BobEvridge.com
Web Reference: http://knoxcastles.com
If you would ever like to visit Gettysvue Golf Club let me know. They have a very social group (all age ranges) that you would love! They are always doing something fun and welcome new members all the time.

FYI, I used to be a teacher as well which is why I started my "Teachers Deserve a Piece of the Cake" Program. With each closing my clients' choose a teacher and I donate $100 to their classroom. If my client is a teacher, they can use the money for their own classroom. (Just something to keep in mind if I can ever help you in a home sale and/or purchase.

Beth Yobe
865-693-1111
865-438-8669 (cell)
Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace
Christine,

There's a great community in downtown Knoxville you may be interested in exploring. Downtown living offers great restaurants, shops, theater, and a great sense of community. Sequoyah Hills Country Club is only 4 to 5 miles away and there are other options as well. I would be happy to give you a downtown tour! Contact me to schedule a convenient time.

Melinda Grimac, REALTOR®
Affiliate Broker
Alliance - Sotheby's International Realty
859 Ebenezer Road
Knoxville, TN 37932
865.357.3232 - office
865.356.4178 - mobile
865-693-5575- fax
melinda.grimac@sothebysrealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 11, 2011
Many residents in Sequoyah Hills work full time and there are some retirees. It is difficult to get a membership in Cherokee Country Club or it was the last time I inquired for a client. As a former Loudon resident I would be most happy to assist you in any way possible. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Don Canter, Broker
Realty Executives Associates
865 679 1331
It's mostly working homeowners. A lot of UT professors like this area. Cherokee Country Club is just around the corner and it is a very social club. Can I help you find what you are looking for? Please contact me from my website below.