In My Neighborhood in 98671>Question Details

Margo Rice, Other/Just Looking in 99005

My husband and I are interested in buying at Sunset Ridge in Washougal, WA. We understand they have a pool, community center and walking paths.

Asked by Margo Rice, 99005 Mon Nov 9, 2009

Does anyone out there know anything about this community?

Answers

3
I also have a home in sunsetridge.3 bed 2 bath 3 car garage. Lease is up in Aug. You can contact me at marasco2@yahoo.com lynn
MY WIFE AND I HAVE OUR HOUSE IN OCEAN SHORES WASHINGTON. IT IS A 3BR 2BA AND IS ON THE CANAL TO THE LAKE WITH DOCK. 100' from the golf course. with comm. indoor heated pool and cnt. our # is 1 509 680 2434 ask for floyd or jackie. thank you
Margo, please tell me someone has come to your aid since you posed this question on the 9th? Washougal and Sunset Ridge in particular are both beautiful areas to buy in. If still haven't the right fit I would be happy to help you with your next move! Just give me a call or checkout my website.

Warmly,
Terry Eccles-Pettet
RealtyPro, Inc
360-921-9360
tepettet@gmail.com
http://www.ImagineHomesToday.com