In My Neighborhood in 92071>Question Details

Mugjones, Renter in San Diego, CA

My fiance and I along with 2 scottie brothers like the price and the area. Nice to have a patio or deck. We will be coming direct from Seattle in

Asked by Mugjones, San Diego, CA Tue Sep 20, 2011

December of this year.
My phone is 206-226-8325 / loriannmcdonald@hotmail.com
Thanks much.

Answers

5
I'l be calling you today sometime. Could you give me some more specifics? We specialize in San Diego properties and investments. Please feel free to contact Joseph@arendsengroup.com or call me, John Arendsen, at 760 815-6977. I'll be looking forward to working with you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 20, 2011
92071 is a good zip code for detached homes. You wont have any problems.
Welcome to Sunny California!! Do call one of the San Diego Professionals to help you.

All the best to you.
Web Reference: http://www.terrivellios.com
Greetings from Santee. I've been a long time resident of Santee myself, at least 30 years. Rentals are at a premium here and home values are holding steady. The schools are highly rated and there is a true sense of community here. Santee is a quick commute from the beach and San Diego Downtown. If you have any questions regarding the area you are always welcome to contact me.

Christa Curtin, Realtor, SFR
619-787-3779
Christa@TheFoxTeamSD.com
http://www.TheFoxTeamSD.com
Santee is indeed a great area and I have no doubt you'll love it here should you decide that this is where you would ultimately like to live. My name is Shawn Perkins and I was prompted to answer your question by the Trulia system, but I see no question that needs to be answered.

I have been in the mortgage business for 19 years, and while I can handle real estate financing anywhere in California, I have specialized in East County (Santee, El Cajon, Lakeside, La Mesa, etc...) for every one of those 19 years. I live and work in Santee and would love the opportunity to answer any questions that you have, so feel free to contact me if you feel there is anything I can do to help you and your fiancee.

My mobile number is (619)994-1110 and my e-mail is Shawn@YourFavoriteLender.com.