pocashontas96, Home Buyer in Sarasota, FL

My daughter was telling me that this area is kind of rough. Please, let my husband know whay type of area this is.

Asked by pocashontas96, Sarasota, FL Thu Sep 27, 2012

Answers

4
Hello, I have been a resident of Lakeland for close to 30 years and as a local Real Estate Broker and Property Manager I am very familiar with Lakeland and surrounding areas. The Lake Bonny area is close to downtown and Southeastern University so it has a diversity ranging from college students, local residences and families. It also is close to shopping, schools and major roads. Each neighborhood in this has different qualities so please call or email me and let me know the specific area/property your looking at and I will gladly help with any information you need.

David Rhinehart
Diversified Real Estate Ventures
dbrhinehart@gmail.com
drevllc.com
863-660-4223
I am a Lakeland FL Realtor. Please feel free to give me a call/email and I can direct you to the best source for this type of information. As the ladies before me stated, the local police department would have crime stats available so you can make an informed decision.

Lakeland Real Estate Website: http://www.SoldByStones.com

The Stones
Michael Stone, Realtor
340 W. Central Avenue Suite 222
Winter Haven, FL 33880
Office: 863-293-1133
Email: Info@SoldByStones.com
Hi, Danielle is right, the local police will have a good handle on neighborhood crime rates. Also, I like it when buyers talk to neighbors around houses they are interested in, so you might think about asking their experiences in your target neighborhood.
Well, it is hard since I live in Illlinois and I kinda was hoping that the agent might check it out for us, Looks very relaxing and beautiful!
Flag Fri Sep 28, 2012
Your best bet is to contact the local police and sheriff's departments. Whether or not an area is "rough" is based upon each individual's opinion.