In My Neighborhood in 29464>Question Details

Carolyn Pars…, Real Estate Pro in Charleston, SC

Mt. Pleasant is a quaint village setting minutes from historical downtown Charleston, SC. This particular home is in a great location! Minutes to

Asked by Carolyn Parsons, Charleston, SC Mon Feb 13, 2012

beaches, shops, downtown, fitness centers and comes with your own dock on Hobcaw Tidal Creek waters. The sunsets are glorious with views from your sunroom windows.

Answers

3
I'm mature woman and new to Charleston. Can somebody steer me to a safe & respectable community to rent while looking for a home to purchase? I realize realtors are not supposed to SAY where but hoping to be steered in right direction towards an appropriate area.
Mount Pleasant, SC is truly a wonderful place to live, to work, and to raise a family! I was honored to have been Mayor of this special place for 8+ years and thankful that I have had the opportunity to live here my entire life!
Yes Carolyn, that is a very nice location. I hope you are doing great! Happy 2012!