In My Neighborhood in 97380>Question Details

Gregcyndiwarg, Home Buyer in Corbett, OR

Morning - does the property extend to the other side of Logsden Road? Where are the other available parcels located?

Asked by Gregcyndiwarg, Corbett, OR Tue Jan 31, 2012

? Where does this property sit in terms of a tsunami (tsunami/flood insurance, evacuation plan, level of risk if one hits, etc.)? It has been listed for approx. 6 months, is it occupied or vacant? Thank you. Cyndi Wargnier

Answers

3
I would call a couple of local insurance agents that provide hazard insurance. They would know all about the local flood plane, maps, elevations, tsunami/flood evacuation plans and costs. I hope this was helpful.
Cyndi, First you are going to have to tell everyone what property you are interested in. If you are looking in the Logsden, or Siletz area check out http://www.Zillow.com there are additional listing on this site you might be intereted in.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 13, 2013
It will be hard for agents to help answer your question without knowing what property you are talking about. You might want to email the listing agent and ask these questions too.