Guillermo, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

MY WIFE AND I HAD ECONOMIC PROBLEMS BEFORE BUT NOW WE ARE BACK IN TRACK WE LIKE THIS WEBSITE AND WE NEED SOME INFO. HOW TO APPLY FOR BUY A HOUSE WE?

Asked by Guillermo, Orlando, FL Thu Aug 2, 2012

ARE LOOKING LIKE THIS HOUSES YOU HAVE IN THE MARKET THANKYOU ., GUILLERMO A.

Answers

3
Fred is correct! This business is about working relationships. It is important that you like your agent, along with them fitting all of the requirements. There are a lot of steps to purchasing a home. I have a great Buyers packet that I can email to you. It is filled with great information on every step from A-Z. Once you get through that then we can set you up with a direct lender to avoid junk fees. Feel free to email and I will get that over to you right away! Good Luck!

Jennifer Barker
Exit Realty Central
jenniferbarkerrealestate@gmail.com
Please contact me and I will put you in touch with a great Mortgage Broker who will pre-qualify you and then I can assist you in finding you and your wife the perfect home.

http://www.MyEastOrlandoAgent.com
(407)615-2863
Questions to Ask When Choosing a Real Estate Agent

Make sure you choose a real estate agent who will provide top-notch service and meet your unique needs.

How long have you been in residential real estate sales? Is it your full-time job? While experience is no guarantee of skill, real estate — like many other professions — is mostly learned on the job.

What designations do you hold? Designations such as GRI and CRS — which require that agents take additional, specialized real estate training — are held by only about one-quarter of real estate practitioners.

How many homes did you and your real estate brokerage sell last year? By asking this question, you’ll get a good idea of how much experience the practitioner has.

What types of specific marketing systems and approaches will you use to sell my home? You don’t want someone who’s going to put a For Sale sign in the yard and hope for the best. Look for someone who has aggressive and innovative approaches, and knows how to market your property competitively on the Internet. Buyers today want information fast, so it’s important that your realtor is responsive.

Will you represent me exclusively, or will you represent both the buyer and the seller in the transaction? While it’s usually legal to represent both parties in a transaction, it’s important to understand where the practitioner’s obligations lie. Your realtor should explain his or her agency relationship to you and describe the rights of each party.

Can you recommend service providers who can help me obtain a mortgage, make home repairs, and help with other things I need done? Because realtors are immersed in the industry, they’re wonderful resources as you seek lenders, home improvement companies, and other home service providers. Practitioners should generally recommend more than one provider and let you know if they have any special relationship with or receive compensation from any of the providers.

What type of support and supervision does your brokerage office provide to you? Having resources such as in-house support staff, access to a real estate attorney, and assistance with technology can help an agent sell your home.

What's your business philosophy? While there's no right answer to this question, the response will help you assess what’s important to the agent and determine how closely the agent’s goals and business emphasis mesh with your own.

How will you keep me informed about the progress of my transaction? How frequently? Again, this is not a question with a correct answer, but it reflects your desires. Do you want updates twice a week or do you not want to be bothered unless there’s a hot prospect? Do you prefer phone, e-mail, or a personal visit?

Could you please give me the names and phone numbers of your three most recent clients? Ask recent clients if they would work with this realtor again. Find out whether they were pleased with the communication style, follow-up, and work ethic of the real estate agent.

Fred Yancy, Broker
Crye-Leike Realtors
(678) 799-4663