Guillermo, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

MY WIFE AND I HAD ECONOMIC PROBLEMS BEFORE BUT NOW WE ARE BACK IN TRACK WE LIKE THIS WEBSITE AND WE NEED SOME INFO. HOW TO APPLY FOR BUY A HOUSE WE?

Asked by Guillermo, Orlando, FL Thu Aug 2, 2012

ARE LOOKING LIKE THIS HOUSES YOU HAVE IN THE MARKET THANKYOU ., GUILLERMO A.

Answers

3
Guillermo,

Since you say your credit is back on track, it is likely that your ability to obtain conventional financing may be hindered. However, there are other ways to purchase property outside of conventional financing. We have programs for those with bruised credit who would not otherwise be able to buy a home the traditional way. If you have funds available for a down payment, you can often quality for a home through a Lease Purchase Agreement or with Owner financing.
I am a local real estate investor with many associations in the Orlando market. Those associations give me access to properties throughout the area.
If you would like to explore alternatives ways to home ownership, please contact me. I would be more than happy to assist you in finding a home suitable to your needs.
First step in buying a house is a pre-approval letter.
Contact my expert lender - he will take care of you.
call Pierce at 877-377-8123
or email at pierce.outlaw@myphf.com

Tell him I sent you.
If you would like to contact me, I would love to assist you in your home search.

PHILLIP LIANG
PRUDENTIAL FLORIDA REALTY
135 E Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32801
Office: 407-406-5300
E-mail: rephillip@gmail.com

"YOU HAVE DREAMS, TOGETHER WE MAKE IT REALITY"