Connie, Renter in Columbus, OH

LOOKING TO RENT SINGLE FAMILY HOME IN COLUMBUS AREA. WE CURRENTLY OWN A COLONIAL AND ARE LOOKING TO DOWNSIZE. WE ARE NOT FAMILIAR WE NEED GOOD NEIGH

Asked by Connie, Columbus, OH Wed Jan 18, 2012

Answers

7
Jim Troth’s answer
To learn a bit about the neighborhood check out this crime map. I can help you located areas with lower or high frequencies of crime.

Jim of Habitation Investigation
http://www.homeinspectionsinohio.com
Hi Connie,

To best answer the question about good neighborhoods we would need you to define what qualifies as a good neighborhood in order to address that question. We all have different needs and desires for what is best for us. As noted below, Realtors in the Columbus Board of Realtors have a large database of info on rentals in our MLS, so most any Realtor could help you find a great rental home or condo for the downsize. My Brokerage has a dedicated rental division whose sole purpose is the rental industry. I would be happy to put you in touch with our specialists that deal in the rental market. Let me know how else I may be of help to you.
Good Morning Connie,
I currently have a 3 bedroom in Hilliard Schools that rents for $1300. Let me know if you would like to see this home.
Edie James
614-431-0912
Great answers below. However to add to what Cathy said, let us know what price range, area of town and amenties you are looking for. I actually have some homes available for rent now that range in price from $975 to $1,500. I also know of some others. So please let me know what you are looking for and I'll see if any of those work for you. Feel free to give my office a call at (614) 300-2900 or e-mail me at Kevin@RPSofOhio.com.
Web Reference: http://www.RPSofOhio.com
We've created a rental database on our MLS, formally just for Realtor sales, and the majority of what we have are single-family homes in popular school districts. In many cases, they have never been rented before and are in great condition. Feel free to call me and I'll arrange to email you a list of properties that meet your needs. Thanks. Dan Arthur, Realtor, 614-296-7289, S4RE.
Connie,
There are lots of homes available to rent in Columbus and surrounding areas. It would be helpful to know more information, what is the range of rent you are able to pay? Where do you live now and is your home for sale or are you going to rent it? You state you are not familiar, we as agents can not tell you one neighborhood is better than another. However, once you let us know how much rent you are able to pay, we can send you to those area's which you can afford. You may then go to those neighborhoods on your own and determine which ones appeal to you and your family. I hope this helps. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask.
Cathy Schwandt
Please call a local real estate agent or visit craigslis.org and search for properties that may e available for rent in your desired area.

http://www.JMUGHAL.com