Ef148, Home Buyer in North Riverdale, Bronx...

It seems several apartments are for sale in the same building, Hudson Manor Terrace. Is it just a coincidence?

Asked by Ef148, North Riverdale, Bronx, NY Wed Aug 6, 2008

Answers

2
I have several apartments for sale there (one is in contract); I know of a few more which are listed with other agencies. Given the fact that the complex consists of four buildings, I do not regard this amount of available apartments as excessive, especially in this slow market. In fact, I think that the potential number may be a bit low because, in this market, some sellers are waiting to put their apartments on the market as they wait for prices to stabilize and perhaps to rise. The listings which I have at HMT are for normal reasons: two job transfers and an estate sale: these would occur in any type of market. Vivian Oleen, Associate Broker, Sopher Realty, 718-601-4000 ext. 127.
There are a lot of apartments in Hudson Manor Terrace...there will always be a number of them for sale.
Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com