In My Neighborhood in 79902>Question Details

Mom, Renter in El Paso, TX

It's there a townhome or home for rent in the $900.00?????with 2ba, 2 bed.?????

Asked by Mom, El Paso, TX Sat Sep 22, 2012

Answers

4
Oh my, here is my advice, Please connect with a Realtor in El Paso who knows the rental market.
He or she will be able to find you a rental in your price range with 2 beds and 2 baths, or may be
2 beds and 1 1/2 baths, but do not do this on your own, you need a local Realtor to assist you...
Also remember that not all rentals are alike, some no pets, some include everything in the rent, and
some very little..... and there are always association rules, sometimes move in and move out fees....

Work with an experienced rental agent..... One so he or she can be committed to YOU....

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
2 bedrooms 1 bath apartment at Camelot on Stanton St @$950.00 will do for you?
Luis F Navarro
EXIT WEST Realty
Yes, we do have townhomes for rent at that price. To help serve you better I would need to know a little bit more about what area you are looking at and what requirements you want in a townhome.

There are a ton of rentals available throughout El Paso and I am sure I can help you find something that meets your needs. If you would like I would love to speak with you to better determine your needs and help you find your perfect property.

Ria Warner
El Paso, TX
Office 915.603-5293
Fax 915.975.8304
Cell 813.758.7311
http://riawarner.yourkwagent.com/