guissu, Home Buyer in San Francisco County,...

Is this property still under contract? If not, is it available for viewing?

Asked by guissu, San Francisco County, CA Wed Jun 13, 2012

Answers

10
293 Surrey is in contract. The listing agents are Sue Bowie and Victor Quan. It's been pending since May 10th. I'm confused by some of the answers on this thread.

Oggi Kashi
Broker Associate, Paragon Real Estate Group CA DRE 01844627
All data from sources deemed reliable but subject to errors and omissions, and not warranted. truonly
Web Reference: http://www.oggikashi.com
Hi what's the address? Please call me at 415 621 7572 to discuss this. Thank you. Tom Flinn.
Guissu,

You'll get plenty of agents, including myself, who can assist you and show the property or similar ones to you.

Feel free to call me at 415-200-7202.
Hi Guissu,

I agree, I can show you Green Street or any other property you are interested in. I also have pocket listings, properties not in MLS.

I'd love to help you. 415-621-7572. Best, Tom
Hi Guissu,

Yuo have answers, but have you considered using an agent a buyer representative? It costs you nothing as the listing agent already has a written agreement with the seller to pay a broker who brings a buyer. This way you can get all the information which is up to date instead of having to ask on a public site. Just a thought.

Good luck, and i'm available to chat,

Matthew
Sorry for the confusion. I'm asking about 293 Surrey Street.
Hey guissu,
when you have a second send me an email and I'll email the listing information to you..

Brian Kelly 415realestate@gmail.com
Flag Wed Jun 13, 2012
Hi everyone, I'm the listing agent, you'll have to call me to schedule a showing, so please give me a call at 415-621-7572 for more information.
Yes it's available for showing with 24 hours notice. Please call me at 425-621-7572 for more information. Best, Tom Flinn
Hello Guissu,
I will be in that area today showing property so call me when you have a second to discuss which property you are referring too. You can also shoot me an email if that's easier.

regards,

Brian Kelly

Mobile (415) 846-5017
email 415realestate@gmail.com

Zephyr Real Estate.
Hi Guissu-Give me a call or email and let me know which property you are loooking for. It didn't get included with your message. I know the market in that area and can find you another home if that one is unavailable. Thanks-Matt Ciganek

Barbagelata Real Estate
415-240-9901
mattc@realestatesf,com
http://www.sfpropertyreport.com