In My Neighborhood in 33183>Question Details

Irma_r, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

Is this property available to see? please answer

Asked by Irma_r, Miami, FL Tue May 29, 2012

Answers

6
Definetly no way you will find a townhouse for less than a 100k in this zip code!
Sorry market is changing upwards as inventory is depleted.

Gladys Salkeld
305 283 9422
Smart Growth Realty
That is true! I wont said that is impossible to find a property under 100,000 in those zip codes, ( I actually found one for one of my clients at $75,000), but is very very strange.
The reason why you see so many offers in cash, is because the market is loaded with investors and foreign nationals buying properties in Florida. 1 in 3 properties sold the last year, were to foreign nationals.
And finally, yes: somehow there are many buyers paying cash for their houses!!
Hey Lila goodmorning, I have not had very good luck with properties. I have a realtor who has sent me some properties, however, everytime I put a contract someone beats me to it. For some strange reason there are many people out there in the South Florida zip codes 33176, 55156, 33183 that are buying all of the properties that are under $100,000 dollars. When I started looking in mid February there were many propeties available but all of a sudden people have cash to buy them??????? I want a town house or a condo preferably 3 bed two bad, however, if you find a two bedroom that is at least 1200 sq ft or more I will consider it. But like I said I do have a realtor but I am looking on my own and when I like something I send it to her. But like I mentioned most of these are under contract, or the town home is not in very good condition or like I told you someone beats me in the price. Is crazy what is going on again is like people all of a sudden have money to buy.
Good Morning Irma,

It does appear that you were not able to link the property that you wanted information on. If you would like I can look in the 33183 zip code to see if I can find the house you are looking for. Please provide the address, or some details of what you are looking for in a home , such as number of bedrooms, baths, features and the price range and I can set up a search for you of available homes that meet your search requirements. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 305-772-2521.

Lila Lopez
RE/MAX Advance Realty
Certified Distressed Property Expert
homesbylila@yahoo.com
Hi Irma,

Although this property isn't in an area that I specialize in, if you provide some details about what you are looking for, I'd be happy to connect you with a great agent in your area.

email me at blina@IAdoreMiami.com

Good luck in your search!

Brigitte
We have no idea what property you were looking at.